January 20, 2020
Martin Luther King Jr. Day
Always looking for Election Workers
Elections in 2020
Please call Kim
517-784-4712 ext 2
Winter Taxes have been mailed out
and are due Feb 14, 2020.
Please contact the Treasurer's Office at
517-784-4712 ext. 4
if you did not receive a bill.
Our office will be open on Fridays until 5:30 pm during tax collections.
Please pay before Feb 14, 2020 to avoid interest charges.
After Feb 28, 2020 payments can only be paid at the County Treasurer's Office.
You are welcomed to drop off your payment anytime in our drop box by the front door
Things you can learn about Sandstone Charter Township
- Township calendar of events and meeting dates
- Read the Zoning Ordinances that affect all residents
- Read other ordinances like Junk Vehicles, disorderly conduct, land divisions, and others.
- Get Building Applications,
- History of Sandstone Township,
- How to contact your elected officials,
- Pictures of your elected officials,
- Educational facilities in the area
Thanks for visiting our website. If we can be of further help, please contact us.