Township Clean-Up Day is scheduled for Saturday, October 3, 2020 from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm. at the Township Hall parking lot. We will be taking auto tires, there will be a charge for larger tires. Unfortunately we will not have the Shredding truck. We accept trash (not garbage), furniture, appliances, metal and batteries. We do not take paint or hazardous waste. If you can help during fall clean-up, please let us know.
We would like to thank the Election Workers for their hard work on Election Day. Everyone made the voters feel welcomed and safe.
We would like to announce a new member of our Township. Julie Pulling.
Julie is our new Assessor and will be in the office on Wednesdays. You may reach Julie at 517-784-4712 Ext 5 for an appointment.
We wish Julie the best and we hope everyone will welcome Julie to the Township.
As a reminder, the best ways to prevent the spread of Coronavirus are the same as preventing the cold and flu. They include:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water.
- Cover your mouth when you sneeze or cough.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
Things you can learn about Sandstone Charter Township
- Township calendar of events and meeting dates
- Read the Zoning Ordinances that affect all residents
- Read other ordinances like Junk Vehicles, disorderly conduct, land divisions, and others.
- Get Building Applications,
- History of Sandstone Township,
- How to contact your elected officials,
- Pictures of your elected officials,
- Educational facilities in the area
Thanks for visiting our website. If we can be of further help, please contact us.