Township Board Meeting Monday, August 10, 2020. Starts at 6:30 pm. All are welcomed to attend.
2020 Summer Taxes have been mailed out. If you did not received your tax bill, please call us at 517-784-4712 ext. 4. You may mail your payments in or pay them at the Township office. Our hours are Monday - Thursday 9-4 and Fridays 9-5:30. We do not accept Credit or Debit Cards. We do ask if you would wear a mask if you come to the Township Office. If the office is closed we do have a drop box by the front door.
We would like to announce a new member of our Township. Julie Pulling.
Julie is our new Assessor and will be in the office on Wednesdays. You may reach Julie at 517-784-4712 Ext 5 for an appointment.
We wish Julie the best and we hope everyone will welcome Julie to the Township.
As a reminder, the best ways to prevent the spread of Coronavirus are the same as preventing the cold and flu. They include:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water.
- Cover your mouth when you sneeze or cough.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
Things you can learn about Sandstone Charter Township
- Township calendar of events and meeting dates
- Read the Zoning Ordinances that affect all residents
- Read other ordinances like Junk Vehicles, disorderly conduct, land divisions, and others.
- Get Building Applications,
- History of Sandstone Township,
- How to contact your elected officials,
- Pictures of your elected officials,
- Educational facilities in the area
Thanks for visiting our website. If we can be of further help, please contact us.