June 5, 2023 Parma/Sandstone Fire Board Meeting at 5:30 pm then following at 7pm Joint Fire Board Meeting held at the Fire Station.
June 12, 2023 Sandstone Charter Township Board Meeting at 6pm.
June 19, 2023 Office Closed for Juneteenth
Upcoming Northwest Community School Bond Proposal Election August 8, 2023
Election workers are always needed. Get paid to help us run the elections. Open to registered voters and students at least 16 years of age. Paid training is provided. Contact Kim Britten, Clerk at the township. 517-784-4712 ext 4. State of Michigan Election Inspector Application
Bryan Powers handles the Building permits and questions. Bryan's phone number is 517-937-8205 or email at [email protected]
Julie Pulling is our Assessor. She can be reached Monday and Wednesday at 517-784-4712 Ext 6, 9am to 4pm. Her email address is [email protected]
Sandstone Charter Twp Office Hours 2023
Sandstone Charter Twp Board Mtg Dates 2023
Property Tax Lookup
Precinct Location Map
Things you can learn about Sandstone Charter Township
- Township Board Meeting minutes and Planning Commission Meeting minutes
- Township calendar of events and meeting dates
- Read the Zoning Ordinances that affect all residents
- Read other Non-Zoning Ordinances like Junk Vehicles, disorderly conduct, land divisions, and others.
- Get Building Applications,
- History of Sandstone Township,
- How to contact your elected officials,
- Pictures of your elected officials,
- Educational facilities in the area
Thanks for visiting our website. If we can be of further help, please contact us.