Summer Property Taxes
September 16, 2019.
If you did not receive your bill,
please call us at
517-784-4712 extension 4.
Our office will be open
Fridays until 5:30 pm
during tax collections
Also will be opened
until 5:30 pm
for tax collection
is holding a
Household Hazard Waste Collection Day.
Will be held
Saturday, September 21, 2016
from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
Jackson County Fairgrounds.
Click here for detailsHazardous
will be held
September 28, 2019
from 9 am till 1 pm.
Residents can bring their trash
Township Hall parking lot for disposal.
We accept Trash (not garbage), furniture, appliances, metal and automotive batteries. No Tires will be accepted at the fall cleanup. We will also have a shredder truck available at no cost to shred your personal documents as you watch.
If you can help during the fall cleanup please call the Township at 517-784-4712 ext 1
Things you can learn about Sandstone Charter Township
- Township calendar of events and meeting dates
- Read the Zoning Ordinances that affect all residents
- Read other ordinances like Junk Vehicles, disorderly conduct, land divisions, and others.
- Get Building Applications,
- History of Sandstone Township,
- How to contact your elected officials,
- Pictures of your elected officials,
- Educational facilities in the area
Thanks for visiting our website. If we can be of further help, please contact us.