Public Hearing on the Proposed Sandstone Township Budget for Fiscal Year (2023/2024) Sandstone Township Meeting Room on March 30, 2023 at 6pm
SPECIAL ELECTION MAY 2, 2023 7am-8pm
Election workers are always needed. Get paid to help us run the elections. Open to registered voters and students at least 16 years of age. Paid training is provided. Contact Kim Britten, Clerk at the township. 517-784-4712 ext 4.
Bryan Powers handles the Building permits and questions. Bryan's phone number is 517-937-8205 or email at [email protected]
Julie Pulling is our Assessor. She can be reached Monday and Wednesday at 517-784-4712 Ext 6, 9am to 4pm. Her email address is [email protected]
Sandstone Charter Twp Office Hours 2023
Sandstone Charter Twp Board Mtg Dates 2023
Precinct Location Map
Things you can learn about Sandstone Charter Township
- Township Board Meeting minutes and Planning Commission Meeting minutes
- Township calendar of events and meeting dates
- Read the Zoning Ordinances that affect all residents
- Read other ordinances like Junk Vehicles, disorderly conduct, land divisions, and others.
- Get Building Applications,
- History of Sandstone Township,
- How to contact your elected officials,
- Pictures of your elected officials,
- Educational facilities in the area
Thanks for visiting our website. If we can be of further help, please contact us.