will be closed
Friday, July 3, 2020
for the 4th of July
Have a Safe Weekend
Part Time Sandstone Charter Township Office Assistant and Janitorial Services.
General Description: Pay $13.50 per hour. Can start as soon as July 15, 2020. The Township needs a reliable and responsible person to ensure The Sandstone Charter Township Office is open during scheduled hours to serve the residents. Individual must have a High School Diploma and must be articulate and present a business like impression to visitors. As an ambassador of the Township, dress in a manner that presents a casual business environment and represent the Township in a professional manner. It is essential that every person that comes to the Township Hall be treated fairly, courteously and with respect. If unable to answer a resident's question then assume the responsibility to ensure that enough information is recorded and given to the appropriate Township Official to provide an answer in a timely manner. Must be able to use a computer to: look up tax information, collect tax dollars, assessing information, create word documents, create spread sheet documents and use email. If training is needed to perform tasks then training will be provided before individual is held accountable for performing work. Maintain the Township Office area in a neat and clean state.
Persons interested should contact Keith Acker at 517-812-9441 for more information and to set up an interview. Resume requested by July 10, 2020 and can be dropped off at the township hall or mailed to: Supervisor Keith Acker, Sandstone Charter Township, 7940 County Farm Road, Parma, MI 49269.
We would like to announce a new member of our Township. Julie Pulling.
Julie is our new Assessor and will be in the office on Wednesdays. You may reach Julie at 517-784-4712 Ext 5 for an appointment.
We wish Julie the best and we hope everyone will welcome Julie to the Township.
As a reminder, the best ways to prevent the spread of Coronavirus are the same as preventing the cold and flu. They include:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water.
- Cover your mouth when you sneeze or cough.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
Things you can learn about Sandstone Charter Township
- Township calendar of events and meeting dates
- Read the Zoning Ordinances that affect all residents
- Read other ordinances like Junk Vehicles, disorderly conduct, land divisions, and others.
- Get Building Applications,
- History of Sandstone Township,
- How to contact your elected officials,
- Pictures of your elected officials,
- Educational facilities in the area
Thanks for visiting our website. If we can be of further help, please contact us.