Fall Clean Up Day
October 3 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Residents of Sandstone will be able to place items into garbage trucks that will be parked at the Township Hall, 7940 County Farm Rd. on:
October 3rd, 2020 from 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.
The following items will be accepted from Sandstone Charter Township residents:
- Furniture, Appliances (without refrigerant)
- TIRES will be accepted
Items that will NOT be accepted are:
- Yard waste (grass, leaves, branches, dirt)
- Propane Tanks or pressurized cylinder
- Radioactive materials
- Explosive materials
- Concrete, bricks and cinder blocks.
- Hazardous materials, i.e. paint, automotive fluids, items containing mercury, aerosol cans, pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, infectious waste.
Any questions, please call the Township Office at 784-4712.
Thank you for helping to keep Sandstone Charter Township a Cleaner Place to Live.